Wednesday 17 February 2016

Pink & Pretty

 

Good morning lovely peeps and hope everyboidy is OK today.

I’m back with another share which features the new Tonic Sew Pretty - Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame Die set and Tonic Pinhole Nesting Die - Layering Circle Die Set and Tonic Pinhole Nesting Die Set - Layering Square Die Set.

I also used one of my most used Tonic sets and that is the Layering Circle Dies – soooo useful, and I really could not craft without this set.

And ….

DSCN1658 copy_thumb[2]

… this is what I did.

It’s a little bit different from yesterday’s and this is I suppose typical of my style because I do like a lot of white space.
And I love  pretty things.

So let’s have a closer look : )

DSCN1660 copy_thumb[2]


I love the way these sets all work so beautifully together and this is such an easy card to make, even if you are a complete beginner.

I used the Pinhole Circle die straight onto my card base then just added a plain circle of pink gingham paper.
Then I added the largest outside edge from the Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame Die, a  smaller pink Pinhole Circle, a white frame using the Pinhole and Layering Circle dies and a simple square made with 2 sizes of Pinhole Square Dies.

The sentiment was cut from black and pink cardstock and they were glued together, slightly offset. Finally I added some bows, a button and some Ebony Black Nuvo Drops to pick up the colour from the button.

DSCN1657 copy_thumb[2]

And that’s it – very easy peasy!!

I’m off now but I’ll leave you with a sneakie peekie of tomorrow’s share, which is again a bit different ….

DSCN1655sp_thumb[2]

… and I LOVE the colour combi on this one.

See you tomorrow and have a fabuous crafty day.

Hugs to all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment