Monday 29 February 2016

Oldies (ish) but Goodies

 

Good morning crafty friends and thank you for stopping by today.

I thought I’d share a card that I made while I was out on the road at the weekend at Farnborough.

This one uses a couple of not so new dies but they are dies which I absolutely love and which I think make the prettiest cards which can be used for most occasions.



 


The main die used  is Entwing Trellis Bellus Buttercup.

You probably know that I love the little flowers in this set but this time I only used the inside edge.
I cut this from white card and then I trimmed it to leave a border.
This was then matted onto some Tonic Essential Card Pack- Magnificent Magenta.

 

 

 

The little flowers were made from Simply Screens - Clematis Vine.

I just cut then out of the die cut piece.
I used 2 per flower – one was stuck down and the one on top was made by cutting in between 2 petals into the centre and then overlapping and gluing the petals down.

I then topped them with a little button.

 

So that’s my card and I hope you like it .

Have a lovely day and hugs to all,

Dawny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment