Thursday 18 February 2016

More Than Just A Card

 

Good morning lovely crafty friends and thanks you for stopping by today.
I hope you are all OK and managing to stay warm. It’s a chilly one today.

I’m back with another share and this one features the Sew Pretty- Cherish the Moment- Rectangle Frame set and also the Sew Pretty - Home Sweet Home Oval Frame set.

These sets really REALLY compliment each other.

And …

DSCN1653 copy_thumb[2]

… this is what I did.
I love the colours here and I think they set off these beautiful dies so well.

So this is basically an easel card which I stuck onto a box base which was cased in a sleeve.
If I get a chance I will put together a little tutorial for this if anybody is interested.


DSCN1654 copy_thumb[2]

I added a double bow made with seam binding and topped it with a little bloom made using dies from the Entwining Trellis Bellus Buttercup set and another little rolled rose made using the Layering Circles dies.

I also tucked in a bit of chopped up Frond Finesse as well – I love that swirl, it is so delicate.



DSCN1655 copy_thumb[2]

The sentiment is from a recent release and this is Miniature Moments – I used Best Friends.
There is a scalloped edge and I just scored along it and this enabled it to stand up.


DSCN1652 copy_thumb[2]

So there we are all done.
You could fill the box with goodies or even make some little notelets to give as a gift.

Before I go, I’ll leave you with a little sneakie peekie of tomorrow’s share and …

DSCN1650sp_thumb[2]

… here it is.

Have a lovely day and stay warm and I’ll see you tomorrow.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment