Tuesday 22 September 2015

Peacock Blue

 

Good morning crafty friends – blimey, it’s a bit chilly here today!!

I’ve got another patchwork card to share today and …

… it’s this one here.
I made it using a single die from the
Tonic Patchwork Perfection Vineyard Squares set.

This one is really elegant and there’s so much you can do with it, but I kept it plain and simple (as per!!).

The dies come with little round corners which make it super easy to line up and the main element was cut from one piece. It all lines up beautifully.

 

The actual cut of the die literally is perfection. 
It’s so intricate but comes out clean as a whistle.

 

The gorgeous card is from the Brilliant Blues Tonic card packs – I LOVE those colours together.

So I’m done for today.
Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and crafty hugs to all xx

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I don't use dies very often and I love this card so much that I would purchase that die! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete