Wednesday 16 September 2015

Boogie Shoes

 

Hi there crafty friends.

I’ve got another card that I’m sharing today which I made for the last Nuvo show and …

602N_CARDSAMPLE14_1000_RGB

… here it is.

Now this one is a real sparkler.

I made the background by sticking strips of DST onto some black card, removing the backing tape and dousing with silver Nuvo Pure  Sheen Glitter. I quite like this technique – you may have noticed!! – and it works well for Christmas as well so I expect I’ll be repeating this at some point in the not too distance future lol.

 

602N_CARDSAMPLE15_1000_RGB

The sentiment is one from the Girls Night Out range and it’s Let’s Party, minus the ‘Let’s’. I cut three from white card and glued them together then added some white Nuvo embossing powder. I heated it up and then added another layer while it was still hot. This was stuck onto the card using a Tonic Glue Gun – it’s perfect for sticking anything onto a glittery surface.

 

 

 604N_CARDSAMPLE16_1000_RGB

The shoes are from the Nuvo Exquisite Prom Princess set of stamps and this was stamped onto some red Tonic Heated Hues card and embossed with Jet Black Nuvo embossing powder. Then I carefully cut them out and stuck them down as well.

Finally I added a bow.

Thank you for stopping by today and I’ll be back with another make soon as soon.

Enjoy the rest of your day and crafty hugs to all xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment