Monday 20 February 2017

Octagons & Betty’s Balloon

 

Hello there crafty friends and I’m back with another card which I made using the brilliant Tonic Studios Octagon Laying Die Set.

 

This time I used it to create an aperture and frame and ..

 

DSCN18941 (2)

… this is what I did.

I also used the ballon from Tonic Studios - Essentials Buildables - Betty Bunny.
It’s a really good size so that you can make a nice feature from it.

 

So Betty is for life, not just for Easter. 

 

DSCN18961 (2)

The aperture was cut using the second largest die, and the frame was made using the second largest and largest dies. And the sentiment  was made on my pc.

 

 

DSCN18951 (2)

   I hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs,

Dawny xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment