Tuesday 28 February 2017

Boxing Clever


Hello my lovelies and here’s a card I’ve made using the brand spanking new Shadowbox Die Sets – this one uses the using the Family Three Insert Die and also the main Shadowbox Creation Set.



DSCN1928w copy_thumb[2]

What do you think?

It’s got qute a contemporary feel to it and of course you can’t go wrong with black and white can you.



DSCN1929un copy_thumb[3]

I used the inside egde from the Family Three set to cut the pattern into the card base and there’s a very handy die which cuts just the right size to fit your patterned paper etc into the centre of the pattern.

 

DSCN1930un copy_thumb[2]

There are pieces included in the main Shadowbox Creation set which allow you to add extra detail.
I used one of the shorter edge pieces and threaded a strip of white card through it.

There are actually 38 different dies in the Creation set and I can see that I will use every one of them.
It is such a clever and useful set, not to mention versatile.



DSCN1927w copy_thumb[2]

So that’s my card and I hope you like it.
Don’t forget to tune it on Friday for tons of inspiration.

Happy crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment