Wednesday 6 January 2016

The Cat’s Whiskers

 

Good morning crafty friends.


I’ve got another Pampered Pets show card to share with you today and once again I’ve used Kittens Whiskers – I love this die a LOT.

And ….

… here’s what I did.

I cut little kitty out of black card from an Essential Card Pack – Monochrome and I stuck some white card behind it and undercut it. Then I added some whiskers using very thin bits of white card to tie on woth the sentiment, then I made a little nose using some Nuvo Crystals Drops.


You can see it better ….

… here.

This die comes with its own sentiment stamp and I think the funky font is brilliant : )

I also love the colours on this card – red and black and kraft work so well together I think.

 

The paper is from a Tonic Studios Simply Nature paper pack.

Other dies I used here are the Honeycomb Screen die, Patchwork Perfection Everyday Squares and the little tag is from the Chelsea Shoulder bag set : )

I cut the circles out of the kraft card using the Layering Circles dies and for things like this, these dies really come into ther own because the half way point is notched on the die. This makes it really easy peasy to get the apertures cut out perfectly straight.  I just drew a feint pencil line down the centre of the card and then lined up the notches.

Simples!!!

 

A bit of twine and a button and we are all done.

I hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by. 
Enjoy your day and happy crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment