Tuesday 8 March 2016

Baby Blues

 

Good morning crafty friends and I hope that you are well today.

Have you been watching the baby dies shows? Aren’t they the sweetest ever?
I’ll share the cards I made for the show with you over the next few days and hope you like them.





So here’s the first – I really love this colour palette.

 

 

I used the Baby Rococo Petite – Rocking Horse and cut it several times before sticking it onto several layers cut from the Tonic Sew Pretty - Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame Die set.
Hope you can see it in the picture here ….

 

 

… and here.

 

 

 

The sentiment is made from the ‘negative’ of the Rococo Petite Baby Balloons and Miniature Moments – New Baby dies. They are far too nice to throw away!!

 

I also used some of the dies from the Card Blank Layering – Harrop set.
They are awesome

So that’s the first card to share and I’ll be back tomorrow with another one.
Until then, thank you for stopping by, enjoy your day and crafty hugs to all.

Dawny P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment