Tuesday 30 June 2015

Girls’ Night Out

 

Good morning crafty friends  and isn’t it a lovely day today?

It’s going  to get even better because there is a brand new POTD on Ideal World tonight at 9.00pm, and if you like all things girlie, then you are in for a treat!!

The new launch is called Girls' Night Out and there are six sentiments, the most beautiful 3D handbag die to make a gorgeous little gift box  - perfect for gift cards and little treats - plus 4 small and 2 large Rococo dies.

 

So this is what I did and it’s my first card for this launch.

 

 

 

I used the Ladies Night sentiment and added some Nuvo Glitter – Gold and Diamond – and some Copper Crystal Drops. It’s really foxy and sassy and I LOVE it : )

I also used the Celebrations Header Die to cut out  a panel then added a bit of animal print ribbon – easy peasy.

I hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by today.
Enjoy the show later and have a fabulous day.

 

Crafty hugs, Dawny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment